Wednesday, May 2, 2007

and the winner is...

Beebee Mod has won my little draw for my guessing game. Incidentally, she was also the closest in coming to the correct answer until I left the clue about the Canadian flag.

This is another photo of the same subject...a maple tree blossom. I actually never really noticed them before this year but I was out in our yard a couple of weeks ago with my new macro lens and thought they looked pretty funky. The photos make a good conversation piece...they sure don't look like maple leaves to me!

Something fun from Beebee Mod's blog...what kind of cake are you?
I'm Strawberry. Give it a try!

You Are Strawberry Cake

Fresh, sassy, and romantic.
You're a total flirt, who never would turn down a sugary treat.
Occasionally you're a bit moody - but you usually stay sweet!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I won, I won! I can't believe that is a Maple tree! Yippee!

Barking Biscuit said...

Hi Beebee Mod, your little something is on the way. And just for fun, a very little something is also going out to Angelique, Amanda, & Bumbershootska. Thanks for playing.