Thursday, May 10, 2007

Allyson Hill Creations

This is my little bug modelling a car litter bag by Allyson Hill. I discovered Allyson's blog a month or so ago (I have no idea how I ended up there but I'm very glad I did). Through Allyson's blog I discovered Etsy (a site where only hand made things are sold) and many, many talented people.

Litter bags were selected as Radiant Magazine's most unique find on Etsy! (congrats, Allyson). Her creations are available in many different materials. Check out her etsy shop to grab one for yourself. But I warn you, it will be hard to decide just which one to buy. Since I bought this one, I bought another for a family member (you can never Christmas shop too early). Everyone's probably going to get one this year!

I have a new purchase from Allyson coming soon....a zippered card case made in the pink bubblegum color of the same fabric as my litter bag. I'm going to pop my Barking Biscuit button pins in the see through card portion and carry them with me to give out to button collectors. Hopefully I'll have some of our logos marching around on bags everywhere!

3 comments:

Bumbershootska said...

Isn't her stuff da bomb!?! She does beautiful work!
Thank you so much for the lovely gift - it really made my day in this hectic week!
As per the socks - anytime!

Robyn said...

Her litter bag is on my to-get list, for sure. Your pins are cute, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Allyson's litter bags is the BEST. I have one too and I love it. I also like her business card holders...waaaay more advanced than the one I attempted. :-)