Monday, July 2, 2007

Cat button pins and t-shirts are here!

One of the things that arrived in the mail for me while I was off in Newfoundland was my new cat button pins. These pins are made with the cat image from my new catnip labels (they'll be introduced to my stores in the fall). I had asked you for your ideas a while back, but to be honest with you, there wasn't enough room on these little pins to put anything other than my web site (a must for marketing!). I'll be sending a pin to those of you who gave me your ideas: Allyson, Lauren, Angelique & Jen. Thanks for your input! For anyone else who wants a pin, send me an email. Blog special: $1 per pin (plus $1 postage to Canada, $2 shipping everywhere else. Sorry! That's what Canada Post charges)


I previously ordered my Barking Biscuit and Paws for Charity button pins from a company in Canada called Six Cent Press since I had a large order to put through. However, I decided to order the cat button pins from an Etsy business since I wanted a smaller amount. (the problem with large orders through a US company is the fact that we have to pay customs and broker fees on anything over $25 Canadian). I'm really happy with the results! They are just as professional looking, and work out to be less expensive even with the dollar exchange and shipping. If you're looking for button pins, or promotional items I recommend thepromoshop.etsy.com

And look what else arrived in the mail while I was away!


Our funky cat is available on Cafe Press tee shirts in this format or also with "Cat Crazy" around the image. I decided to order one to see what the quality of the shirts and the printing is...I'm really happy with the result.

Now...what to do with the shirt? It's a ladies tee...size Large. Should I keep it for myself, give it away in a contest, use it as a promotional item for my retail stores, donation....

Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That would be a fun contest item. I think I would like one!