Sunday, July 29, 2007

Biz cards - your advice needed

I'm having my business cards revamped. In the past, I've had one sided cards that were admittedly rather dull.

This time, I'm having 2 sided cards done up. I'm happy with the front (which I'll show you later) but I would like your advice about the back of the card.

Question 1: does the dog look happy to you? John told me that she looks aggressive. This is a photo of our Mulligan so she certainly doesn't look aggressive to me, but I would like your unbiased opinions. I want the photo to look "happy".

Question 2: I was going to use the back of the cards to ask people to send in dog photos (I use different dog photos on my packaging). This is really a 2 part question: I'm not sure about the wording. Do you have any suggestions to improve it? In case you can't read it, it says "SEND US YOUR DOGGY PHOTOS FOR POSSIBLE USE ON OUR PACKAGING".
Second part: Should I really include this, or leave it off?

Any other thoughts? Just leave a comment, or email me with your thoughts. Thanks for your help!

2 comments:

Angelique said...

I think the business card looks GREAT! He doesn't look aggressive to me. He actually put a big smile on my face. I even knew who he was. :-)
I think the wording sounds good.

Jennifer said...

I was laughing at him. He doesn't look aggressive, just happy to see you. Maybe I would move the writing to the side so Mulligan's ear isn't cut off. Or split it up and maybe not put the bottom line on there. Maybe even do away with the color part and just write in "the for the canine..." up top and "made by hand..." on the bottom of mulligan. I like the font a bunch.