Wednesday, July 11, 2007

It's nice to hear "thanks"

It's so nice to hear "thank you", and to read it in print is even better!Foodsmiths is a natural food store in Perth, Ontario. They have carried our dog biscuits for years. I'm so happy to have our biscuits in their store. The store is just filled with high quality food items, and it's great to walk around and look at the variety...so many things are available there that you don't find in a regular "grocery store".

Foodsmiths hosts a "Dog Wash" every year to raise funds for LAWS (Lanark Animal Welfare Society). I wasn't able to attend this year, because we were in Newfoundland, but I donated 150 of our large 5 inch bones for Foodsmiths to give out to all the people who came to the Dog Wash.

I received a Foodsmiths flyer with our newspaper this week. Imagine my surprise and delight when I saw The Barking Biscuit in their flyer. First of all, my company was listed on the front page of the flyer with 11 other businesses under the caption "Local Flavours". On the back page of the 8 page flyer was the Thank You for the Charity Dog Wash supporters.

Usually companies have to pay to be featured in flyers like this, which is something I can't afford to do, so it was a very happy surprise!

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Congrats...that is sooo great. You so deserve to be on the flyer...150 biscuits..that's a lot.