Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ain't She Sweet?

Ain't she sweet?
See her walking down that street.
Yes I ask you very confidentially, ain't she sweet?
Ain't she nice?
Look her over once or twice.
Yes I ask you very confidentially,ain't she nice?
Just cast an eye in her direction.
Oh me oh my, ain't that perfection?
Oh I repeat,well, don't you think that's kinda neat?
Yes I ask you very confidentially,ain't she sweet?

Meet Darla. Isn't she a cutie? She's a relatively new addition to Sherry's home & family. Sherry adopted her from the SPCA after fostering her for a week.

If you are looking for a four legged addition to your family, please consider the dogs at your local rescue groups, shelters, human societies, and SPCA's. There are so many wonderful dogs looking for a new family.

If you're in the Ottawa area, here are a few to talk to:
B.A.R.K.
Ottawa Humane Society
L.A.W.S.
F.O.A.P.

No comments: