Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Biz Cards & Watercolours Sold

Here are my new business cards...yet to be printed. The photo on the left is the front of the card, and the photo below is the back. That's our Mulligan:) Our Giant Schnauzer Cinder just shows up as a big black blob in photos (might be my photography skills) They're a little blurry here because of the low resolution, but I think they'll look great printed in high gloss.









The design work was done by Monster Pilot. They have designed all my tags for my dog biscuits, as well as my promotional postcards. I just love working with Brian and his partner. They have so many great ideas, it's really difficult to choose. They also did our logo for my PAWS for Charity project. You can see all the work they've done for me under their "Archive" section.

On the personal front, I sold 2 of my little paintings on Etsy yesterday. Thanks Angelique!
I am quite honored that Angelique bought them...she is such an artistic person. You must check out her photographs as well as her Snow Angel Designs.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Your new business cards look so good! Thanks for the nice words. :-)