Monday, April 2, 2007

Button Pins #2 - for charity

I'm going to use our little 1 inch button pins as fundraisers for my favourite charities. I'll be selling them when I'm out & about at various events, but you can order them here anytime.

It's easy! Pick the color(s) you want, and let me know which of my 4 favourite charities you want me to donate the proceeds to. I'll donate $1 from each button to charity.

Colors available: orange, golden yellow, light blue, dark pink, olive green, kelly green, and apple green (not shown).
Buttons are $3 each (includes applicable taxes and shipping). If you're ordering more than one button there is a shipping discount.
Here are the charities to choose from:
B.A.R.K. - an all breed rescue organization
Cancer Sucks (but life does not have to) - making hats for cancer patients
Canines with a Cause - training dogs to help people with disabilities (other than blindness)
N.C.C.P.D. - dedicated to the education of dog owners, this group will attain it's charitable status later this year

If you want a pin, email me with your choices. I'll email you with payment instructions.
It's easy!

No comments: