Monday, April 9, 2007

Back to the lighter side of life

As I mentioned in an earlier post, my life changed a month or so ago when we finally got high speed out here in the country. Now that I don't have to wait 2 minutes for every page to load, I've been busy whipping around the internet, checking out blogs, discovering artists, and lots of fun & creative stuff.
This all inspired me to set up a little shop of my own on Etsy.com. (a place where only hand made things are sold) So far, I've added only 4 little watercolor paintings but we'll see where it goes. This is the first painting I did in March when the end of winter blahs were getting me down. I needed some color in my life so I painted with reds and purples. If you check out etsy, beware! There are lots of amazing artists there.
The funny thing is, when you're visiting different places, you never know where you're going to end up. I am in awe of all the creative people in the world. I think it was through Etsy that I discovered the Pay-It-Forward I was involved in with Beebee Mod. See my previous post "In Search of Good Peoples". My PIF went to Snow Angel Designs. You'll have to check her blog...she'll be carrying on the PIF soon.
So, today's thought is...take some time to do the things you enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there,

I just "discovered" etsy, too, and now have a (little) shop of my own!

I like your art.

Have a great day!

Sylvia C.