Thursday, April 12, 2007

New deadline for our cool cat photo search

I just kicked our cat Phantom out of our bed...again...he just loves driving me crazy and crawling under the covers during the day.

Anyway, dealing with him reminded me that another post was due about our cat photo search.

We're looking for a unique & fun cat photo to go on a tag for a new product I'm developing. In my previous post, I had said the deadline was May 31st...but I'm changing it! We need your photos to come in a little sooner than that. New deadline is April 30th so get those cameras going!

Unlike our dog photo search (we've printed over 30 of your photos on our tags), we're going to pick just one lucky cat photo. Our new cat product will of course be all natural and handmade...just like our dog biscuits. So far, it looks like we're going to use only 2 ingredients...both organic.

Looking for cool cats!

2 comments:

sharecropper said...

Hi, Sara. We have two wonderfully loving cats, and I'm always interested in quality products for them. One has a very sensitive stomach - been feeding him IAMS for Sensitive stomachs - her also has asthma.

Will your new product be importable into the US - North Carolina in particular? Our cats prefer fish products, but our friend's cats like only chicken products.

Love the pictures on your website.

Barking Biscuit said...

Hi, thanks for your comments. Yes, we ship all over North America...other places as well. Without giving any secrets away (my product probably won't hit the shelves until September 2007) I'd say this is more of a "fun gift" than a "serious cat treat/snack".