Friday, April 6, 2007

Thank you, thank you very much

A big "thank you" to Tina from Peppermaster.com.
Yesterday was an interesting day (I have them from time to time), and was filled with a variety of things. One of my missions was to visit a craft show in Ottawa to scope out some booth layouts. I am in the process of putting together an application for a Christmas craft fair. One of the things I have to include is photos of "my booth". Well, I've participated in lots of informal shows in the past few years, but never anything on a big scale. So, I toured a show in Ottawa yesterday, and stopped and talked to Tina from Peppermaster. I explained who I was and what I was doing, gave her my card, and asked if could take a couple of photos of her booth. I think she thought I was nuts, but she graciously allowed me to snap a few photos. If you're a chilihead, you must check out her website! Brooks Pepperfire Foods is a Canadian manufacturer of Extreme heat Global Fusion cooking and grilling sauces. Spice it up! Yum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...all this fun stuff in Canada is making me want to move. :-)

Pepperfire said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments, Sara! I'm glad we met. And don't be too sure that I don't still think you're nuts. ;)

T