Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Let me know what you think


These little round things on the left are our new catnip labels. We sell organic catnip in round tins, and in mini mason jars. We've used the same label for years(see right), and are just about out of them so I thought it was time to have a new design.
So...which one to choose? The photos are about the actual size but they look a little blurry here because of the low resolution.
I have my favourite, but I'm interested to know what you think. Please leave a comment or send me an email and let me know your favourite by number.
Thanks!
P.S. We're still looking for your cat photos for our new cat product.

6 comments:

Allyson Hill said...

My favorites are 1,3, and 4. I don't know if I can narrow it down any further though. Can't wait to hear what you picked!

Oh and what beautiful watercolors you made! I hear you are opening an Etsy shop?

Amanda said...

I like #3 & 4. My cats absolutely love the catnip toys...do you just feed them the catnip? Or use them to stuff toys? I'll make sure to get some in my next order! (I'm sure my kitties feel left out when the doggies get their cookies!)

Bumbershootska said...

I prefer #3 - the green says "organic" to me

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I love them all. I was drawn to the orange one but I really like the comment above about the green looking more organic. I really like the Catnip font...looks very playful.

Barking Biscuit said...

Hi everyone, Thanks for your comments and emails.
Wow, the green was lowest on my list so it just goes to show how little I know.
Bumbershootska: thanks for the "green" connection...never even occurred to me.
Angelique: I love this font too. My designers did it up for my dog biscuit packaging.
Amanda: catnip is just a herb...you can feed it to them, or add it to their food, or in toys. Our cat just likes snorting it.
Allyson: Thanks for the compliment on my watercolours. Yes, etsy shop is opened (not much in there right now). The link is http://saraserendipity.etsy.com

Jennifer said...

I love the green one and the orange. Hmmmmm!