Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lots of fundraising events

Thanks to all of you who came out to the 2nd Annual K9 Spring Fling....a fund raiser for Bullies In Need. This is a photo of me and my booth. A big thank you to Julie from Chilly Dogs. Julie let me use some of her display racks for the day. They worked out great for me, so I'll have to purchase some of my own before my next fundraiser event.

At the top left of the photo, you can see my wooden display sign. This was one of the best investments I ever made for display purposes...I've had it for 9 years and it still looks great.

This is Noelle. She was adopted from the Bullies In Need group by Kim. Isn't she a cutie? She is taking a rest after all the excitement at the fundraiser yesterday.


For all you folks in the Ottawa area, don't forget about the BARK walk next Sunday. The Barking Biscuit has proudly supplied some prizes for event participants. For full details about this exciting fundraiser, check out the BARK website.
One of my favourite photographers will be there...URBAN dog photog Sue Bird will be taking 5 x 7 photos for all participants who want one. There will be lots of fun & free things available for all participants. This is BARK's biggest fundraiser of the year. Hope you can help them out!


There's also an auction you should check out...The Greyhound Supporter’s Spring Auction in support of Dr. Couto's visit to Ottawa on Saturday May 5th is now live on line. Bids must be received by Friday, May 4th at 10:00PM. Visit their web site for more information and to bid.

No comments: