Sunday, March 25, 2007

In Search of Good Peoples #2











For those who have been anxiously waiting, here's something to start your week off right.

Pay-It-Forward. A fun project that started with Mary Contrary and then went to Allyson Hill, next to Beebee Mod, and now here at Barking Biscuit.
Read the original story here.

This is how it works:
1. Leave a comment if you want to participate (only one lucky person) and I will e-mail you back asking for your address, favorite colors, and any other hints into what you might like. Give me a little time and I'll mail you this Good Peoples card along with a little gift from me.

2. Continue the PIF on your own blog. That's it! Fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEH...I want to play. :-)

Barking Biscuit said...

You got it Angelique! I sent you an email. Give me a few days, and I'll get your gift out in the mail to you.