Friday, November 30, 2007

A few of my favourite things

First of all, a reminder to please join us at the BARK Photos With Santa event tomorrow.

When: 8 am - 5 pm
Where: St Richard's Church, Merivale Road at Rossland in Ottawa


And now for a few of my favourite things:

Chilly Dogs coats (modelled here by our Cassie). Chilly Dogs is a member of our Paws for Charity group. I've known the owner Julie for many years. She's a great woman, and her coats are the best quality dog coats you'll find anywhere. Cinder has had a Chilly Dogs coat for years and of course we had to get Cassie one too. (Mulligan has a thick natural coat that seems to shed water and doesn't need one) The coats come in lots of colour choices and sizes. There are rain slickers and fleeces available too.

Dog food tables modelled here by Mya. I love these tables and I think they would be perfect for our Cinder. She's having a really tough time these days. Her legs are really shaky and she has a tough time standing. I think these raised bowls would help her a lot since she wouldn't have to lean over to eat. Contact Christine if you'd like to order a set.


And a present for me. Vintage Chick. That's the perfect tee for me. Available through the Prairie Home blog. I presented Sherry with a challenge and she came through! I think I was her first Canadian customer. I can't wait to receive my tee. Also available: Cowgirl Couture and Junk Prom Queen. They are a very soft cotton with cap sleeves and round neckline. Swarovski clear crystals added for sparkle. Sherry and her friends sell their items through monthly barn sales. How cool is that? I wish I lived in California. I'd be there every month. Love the shabby chic style.

One of my favourite blogs to read is Peach Tree Bliss. I have ordered a photo from Angelique but I don't have it yet. I'll share it with you as soon as I can. She's a photography student in Colorado (yes, the internet does allow me to shop the world). Read about her journey and take a look at her photo gallery.

I'd love to hear about your favourite things.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Cassie looks wonderful. Being spoiled as she should be! :)

Angelique said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog and photography!!! Your photo will be in the mail on Monday! :-)