Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Warm & fuzzy feelings

Some days I receive the nicest presents. Sometimes by mail. Sometimes by email.
From Pauline:
Hi Sara, I just wanted to let you know that the biscuits arrived - and that the dog barked all night at the cupboard where I keep them. She's never done that before - so I guess its safe to say that she really really likes them. I have a feeling they aren't going to last very long and I'll be ordering some more soon.Take care and thanks - Pauline

From Bill:
Nan says THANK YOU she really loves your treats...


And the cutest little Christmas card from Fluffy Flowers...Mr. Candy Cane Stripe.

For cards and stuffies, check out the Fluffy Flowers etsy shop.

Keep those emails & mail coming! You make my day.

2 comments:

Felicia said...

I'm so glad Mr. Candy Cane Stripe brought joy to your day :)

Anonymous said...

Sara...Just to let you know the tee was sent out yesterday..Postal service flat envelope...I must have read your mind!!!!!
Yeah!!!!
Let me know when you get it!