Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pleasant Surprises

Isn't it nice when something happens totally out of the blue? Something pleasant that you weren't expecting?

I found out that our Barking Biscuits are featured in this month's Ottawa Magazine. A friend told me about it...I had no idea. I guess the person who wrote the article just went out and bought some for their feature. Totally cool!

Our biscuits are at the bottom of the page. They used 2 packages and then put some loose biscuits in the dog bowl. Our website & details are mentioned in the big white dot at the top right of the page. It's so great to have something like this happen when it's totally unexpected!

And...to make the day even better...I read one of my favourite blogs and my biscuits are featured there as well! I read Beebee Mod every day. I just find Jen so creative and so funny...I really enjoy following her ups and downs. Check her blog out (and my biscuits too!) Thanks Jen!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

You're welcome! Thank you!

Christine said...

What a beautiful layout they did!

Christine

Angelique said...

That is soooo awesome!! (Awesome...does anyone use that word anymore or just me??)