Friday, November 23, 2007

Stocking Stuffers for Cat Lovers

Our organic catnip comes from British Columbia and is powerful stuff. I just received a new shipment last week (backordered from June...phew! I'm glad it made it in time for Christmas). It's always a big joke at the post office when I go to pick up the box. The catnip is packed in a large thick plastic bag, and then boxed in a shipping box. This stuff is so powerful, you can smell the herb through the plastic and box. So, the standard line at the post office is...."Catnip? yeah, right! They grow other herbs in BC too you know". No, I'm not a druggie. But I know some cool cats who are.


I have a Stocking Stuffer Special for the cat lovers in your life.

1. A packet of organic catnip packaged in a cellophane bag with festive star design, sealed and closed with our catnip label...for the cat

2. A one inch button pin in your choice of colour (hot pink, light blue, golden yellow, orange, apple green)...for the cat lover

Price to Canadian addresses: $4.50 (includes catnip, button pin, taxes, postage)

Price to U.S. addresses: $5.00 (includes catnip, button pin, postage)

Send me an email if you are interested and I'll email you with payment instructions. Meow!

No comments: