Saturday, November 17, 2007

Old friends and new

I just love receiving photos from our customers and friends. Dogs, like people, come in so many shapes, sizes, and personalities. Each one has a different story.


I heard from an old friend last week. I haven't heard from her in many years so it was a nice surprise to hear from her. Meet Pichenotte, Pastel and Pablo:Thanks for your email & order Joyce!

A while back I heard from a new friend. She also sent some photos...a couple of photos that I'm holding until closer to Christmas. But here's a really cute one to warm your hearts...


Introducing Goose, Blitz, Surf, Brie, Ordi, Queue, Baxter. Thanks for the photos Tiffany!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww!

Angelique said...

How CUTE!!! I swear I would own 50 dogs if I had the space and the time.