Friday, August 24, 2007

Joys of Collaborating

Collaborating with different business people is one of my favourite things in my work life. I always learn something, and it's just plain fun to meet different people and learn about their businesses.

One amazing lady is Sue Bird...The Urban Dog Photog. She is one of the "Paws For Charity" women and looks after designing our promotional postcards as well as the photo shoots for my Crunch for a Cure dog biscuits.

As the Urban Dog Photog, Sue produces fantastic coffee table books of people's dogs after doing a photo shoot in the dog's home (or park, or whatever location the owner wants).

And now, when Sue delivers her finished coffee table books to her customers they will also receive a bag of Barking Biscuits! I have put together little packages of our biscuits using some of Sue's dog photos. Don't they look great?

I think this is a win/win situation. Sue's customers will get a little something they're not expecting, and The Barking Biscuit will get some extra exposure with dog lovers.

No comments: