Friday, August 31, 2007

Goodies from Tomboy Trades

Today was a day of ringing doorbells. First, it was CanPar delivering some racks I had ordered. The racks were supposed to be for displaying my biscuits at last Sunday's BARK picnic, but they didn't arrive in time. Oh well, I have them now and in lots of time for my next day of sales fundraising for greyhounds in October.

Then, the doorbell rang again. This time it was FedEx delivering my box of goodies from Tomboy Trades.

I won a draw on the website Women Can Do Anything and look at the goodies I won!

A hard hat, embroidered tshirt, blue safety glasses and a fantastic blue suede tool belt. Now that I'm all geared up, maybe I'll tackle my workshop. It's in desperate need of some glamming up.

If you don't know the story about Tomboy Trades, click here to read an article that was published recently.

And...if you need workboots, check these out. Tomboy Trades offers the first ever CSA approved pink, blue, green and red work boots women exclusively at Home Depot. Forget about safety, I think these would make a great fashion statement.

Women really can do anything!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow...look at you ready to pound some nails in! Those boots are hot!

Anonymous said...

They look pretty fab!

Angelique said...

Love the boots!! Nice picture...you look ready to take on a fun project. :-)

Christine said...

I should have ordered their safety glasses BEFORE I got a grape vine I cut down in my eye!!!!!