Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Happy Dance

What makes you do the happy dance?


Here are some of my happy dance moments:

:: Fresh Tomatoes ::
from our garden


:: Interesting photos ::
don't you just love the colours of these marigolds after the rain?


:: Being creative ::
Here's a hint for my PIFs. I have Angelique's PIF finished and will start working on Linda's PIF soon. I'll show the completed projects after they receive them in the mail. (wouldn't want to spoil the surprise!)
:: Good music ::
I don't know how to give you just the tune to listen to, but here is a You Tube video of one of my current favourites...Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T's. Nothing like a good love song.




Go find something that makes you do the happy dance!

1 comment:

Angelique said...

I can't wait to see what I'm getting. Those tomatoes look sooo good and I LOVE that second picture. You should add it to your shop.
Thank you so much for adding the song. I had never heard it before. It really is a great song and the video is fantastic! I sat and watched it a couple times.