Friday, June 1, 2007

Guessing Game #2 - How many dog biscuits?


How many dog biscuits can you fit in a cookie jar? That's the big question that people who go to the Canines With A Cause garage sale will have to answer on Saturday June 9th. (details will be posted soon).

Every year, CWAC hosts a garage sale to raise funds for their charity. For the last several years, I have provided them with a jar filled with Barking Biscuits. People pay make their contribution and fill in a ballot to guess the number of cookies. The person who comes closest gets the jar. Hopefully they have a dog or two, but hey, they can eat the biscuits themselves if they want.

So, in honour of next week's garage sale guessing game, I'm asking you bloggers the same question. Here are a couple of photos showing all 4 sides of the jar. The jar is 10 inches high x 5 inches x 5 inches.

Closest guess gets a little something in the mail from me. Sorry, I can't send you the jar. Shipping costs from Canada to the U.S. are outrageous ($25 to send this jar!) and I don't even want to think what it would cost to send overseas.

If you want to play, leave a comment or send me an email. I'll announce the number and winner on June 10th or so.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy...I use to attempt to win at this with a jar of jellybeans. I always lost. Okay...so my husband loves these games...he guessed 158. I think it's more around 216. Let me guess, I'm waaaaaay off. LOL.

Bumbershootska said...

This is exactly why I think you rock!!! (well, ok - it's ONE of the reasons LOL)

Amanda said...

Oooo...I love these games....but I'm always way off. Won't stop me from playing! I'm going to guess 120!

Christine said...

Hi Sara, my guess is 419!
Mya LOVED the dog cookies you donated to our Grand Slam.

Christine

Anonymous said...

Oh, I've got this... 123.
: )