Thursday, September 13, 2007

Purely Pawsitively Pumpkin Pleasure Parade


WOW! That's all I can say. Less than 24 hours and the response to our "Name our pumpkin biscuit contest" has pumped me up! (ha...couldn't resist)

Here's what we have so far...

Pawsitively Pumpkin (2)
Tail Thumpin' Pumpkin
Pumkinlicious
Pumpkin Paws
Pump It Up!
Pumpkin Lights
Pumpkin "BOO"
Jack'd Up Jack-o'-lantern
Great Pupkin
Harvest Spice Snaps
Purely Pumpkin
Pumpkin Perfection
Pumpkin With Love
Pumpkin Please!
Pumpkin Light
Flickerin Pumpkin
Jack-O-lin Pumpkin
Pumpkin Parade
Pumpkin Bumpkin
Pumpkin Patch
Punkin Pumpkin
Harvest Pumpkin
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkine
Pumpkanine
The Howling Pumpkin
Punkin Pickins
Pumpkin Pawty
Pure Pumpkin Pleasure
Pumpkin Patch Pooches
Pumpkins Please
Lord of the Harvest
Lord of the Gourds
Howlistic Pumpkin Pieces
Tail Waggin' Pumpkin
Smashing Pumpkins
Extreme Pumpkin
Barkin' Pumpkin!
Fall Harvest delights
Citrouille la trouille (citrouille is Pumpkin in French - trouille is scary)
Jack'O Cakes
Diggin' for Pumpkins
Mr. Pumpkin Head
Calabaza WOOF

What do you like so far? Leave a comment, or send me an email.

5 comments:

Christine said...

I have some more!!!!

Pumpkin Pawlooza
Pampered Pumpkin
Somethin' Pumpkin'
Peppy Pumpkin

Well, that's it for now. I'm sure I can think of some more!

Anonymous said...

Awe, I was going to mention Pampered Pumpkin!

Angelique said...

okay...I give up. Believe it or not I've been trying to think up a name since you made this post. The best I got is pumpkin snaps and pumpkin bites. I know...not so good. Of course my brain is on overload. I'll keep trying. :-)

Barking Biscuit said...

Some more ideas received by email:
Pumpkin of paradise
Pump-no-grainer
Pumpkin-ator
Pumpkin Radicals
Pumpkin Preserve
Groovy Pumpkin

Barking Biscuit said...

A few more suggestions received by email:
Pup-kins (we also already had The Great Pupkin)
Boo-tiful Pumkin
Hauntfull Pumkin
Pumpkilicious (we also have Pumpkinlicious)
Howlin' Prowlin' Punkin
Jumpin' Pumpkin (someone suggested we stick with our former name)