Friday, September 7, 2007

Frank is back & Meet Cypris

Back in April, I was hoping to obtain a spot in one of the largest Ottawa Christmas Gift Shows. I was really disappointed (but not surprised) that I didn't get a spot. It turns out that everything happens for a reason. I have a couple of big things going on that I'm quite excited about. It's a little early yet, but I'll share them with you soon.

Guess what! Frank is back. He's not a goner like we thought. Here he is, up to his old tricks, hanging out on the outside of our living room window at night.

Time to share a photo sent to me a few days ago. Meet Cypris...sent to us by Suzanne of Mountain Dog Lodge in Wolfville, Nova Scotia. Cypris is a real sweetheart, adores all people & kids, goes to "work" (their doggie daycare) every day, and she's a rescue to boot!

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Angelique said...

yeah, Frank is back!!!