Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This and That

A few bits and bites today...
This is a photo of me (in the yellow vest) at last year's K9 Spring Fling fundraiser. I sold our Barking Biscuits, tshirts, and pooch pouches and donated half my sales to A Chance Animal Rescue. I'm excited to say that they'll be having their 2nd annual fundraiser on Saturday April 28th, and The Barking Biscuit will be there. Please come out and see me there! (I'll post more details later). There will be lots of goodies, and photographer Natalie Heath of Heath Photo will be taking dog photos with proceeds going to Bullies in Need.
It's been very exciting around the office today...I finally (FINALLY!) have high speed. I've been like a kid in a candy shop going all over net. Best of all, now I can receive your dog photos without waiting half an hour for one email to arrive!
I received an email today from Miriam Mas (founder of Canines with a Cause). They had a fund raiser last Saturday night (we supplied some of the prizes) and they raised $2,773.04! Congratulations to all the CWAC volunteers.
That's it for now!

No comments: