Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Buttons, Buttons, Everywhere Buttons

I'm really excited about our new Barking Biscuit button pins. I don't know why, but I really love these little things.

I'm going to use these as little fundraisers for my favourite charities when I go out to various events (more on that later).

Since my first event is not until April, I'd like to do some button trading with anyone...anywhere....who is interested in trading button pins.

It's simple! If you have a one inch button you want to trade, mail it to me with your return address. I'll mail you one of our buttons in trade. Don't worry, I won't share your personal information with anyone, or any business. And I promise I won't use your mailing info ever again (ie, you won't receive any annoying stuff in the mail that you didn't ask for!)

Here's our mailing address: The Barking Biscuit, 3 Spruce Circle RR#5, Kemptville, Ontario Canada K0G 1J0

After all, isn't it fun to get something in the mail that isn't a bill? :>)

No comments: