Tuesday, March 13, 2007

In Search Of Good Peoples #1

I had a fun start to the week. Since I'm new to blogging, I've been spending some time poking around other blogs. In the past week, I discovered Etsy.com (a wonderful site filled with hand made items from many, many great artists). I purchased a really cool car bag from Allyson Hill and discovered Pay-It-Forward on Allyson's blog.
This fun little project started with Mary Contrary, went to Allyson Hill, and then to Beebee Mod, and now me. Read the original story here.
I'm currently waiting for the "In Search of Good Peoples" tag from Beebee Mod. Once that arrives, you'll see In Search Of Good Peoples #2 on my blog. Then it will be someone else's chance to Pay-It-Forward. Fun!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh! I want to play. :-)

Barking Biscuit said...

you'll have to wait for posting #2!

Anonymous said...

oops...hehe, I got so excited I just posted as soon as I could.:-) I felt like I was in a race. Okay, I'll take a break for water now.

Barking Biscuit said...

I know just how you feel...I felt the same way when I responded to BeeBee Mod's post. Stay tuned:-)

Allyson Hill said...

Hi Sara! I want to get it back at some point but I don't know if that's allowed? Thanks for participating! Hope your litter bag arrives safe and sound -and- SOON...

Barking Biscuit said...

Hi Allyson! I don't think there are any rules?? If there are repeat Good Peoples, I think that's a good thing:-) Let's give Beebee Mod some time...things take longer to get here to the boonies.

Jennifer said...

I'll be mailing your special stuff out on Saturday! I've been slow and swamped to say the least. I hope you like it!!!!

Barking Biscuit said...

Okay...coming from Pennsylvania ...my guess is that it will take between one and two weeks to arrive here.
Hint for Good Peoples #2: look for my PIF post around March 26th (maybe a little before, or a little after)