Saturday, December 22, 2007

Parcels in the mail

Who doesn't like getting nice things in the mail? Two wonderful packages arrived for me yesterday.

The first was all the way from Japan.

A 2008 calendar and lots of little goodies from Leslie of good-ness. Leslie is originally from Ontario, Canada but now lives in Japan. Her blog is full of interesting tid bits of life over there and is on my regular blog read list. She also has an etsy shop full of Japanese good-ness. Take a look sometime. (Leslie, I am going to do something special with the Merry Christmas ribbons!)

And from the outrageous Tara, who has recently returned after taking a break from the blogging world....CROCS!
Maybe not the kind of croc you were thinking? Croc mittens in 3 sizes...one pair for our 2 year old grandson, one pair for our 6 year old granddaughter, and one pair for our 20 year old (yes, 20!) son. Yes, Cody will wear them.

Too funny. I couldn't resist playing with the larger size. Maybe Cody won't get them after all!


4 comments:

Simply Me Art said...

Hi Sara, Thanks for stopping in! Im thrilled to find you too. I am a Dog Rescuer and lover. I am planning to visit more soon as things settle down with the holidays. Love your goodies and all the pictures too... Jamie

Bumbershootska said...

Whoo hooo!!! I'm so glad that they (finally) arrived...Those darn eyes, man! I did them and then re-did them about 1000 times before I just had to mail them :) Enjoy their puppeyly- goodness and have a great holiday!!!!

Angelique said...

LOL!!!! I love those crocs. But you playing with them is the funniest thing ever! I can't stop laughing!

Anonymous said...

i am glad you like the japanese goodness.
i love those mittens. they are going to be a huge hit. i am sure. merry christmas to you!