Friday, December 14, 2007

More locations for Barking Biscuits

This is a very busy time of year for most businesses. It's a little unusual to pick up new accounts at this time of year, so we're really fortunate and happy to announce a few places that have added Barking Biscuits.

A brand new business....Spoiled K9s...opening on Monday and supplying gift baskets exclusively for dogs. They are in Toronto. You can reach them at 647.346.1480. Good luck Lisha!


If you are on "the right coast"...aka the east coast (Halifax & Dartmouth to be exact)...you probably know about Paws 4 Health. They supply all natural food for dogs. And now they supply Barking Biscuits and organic catnip as well. You can reach Maureen at 902.435.2528.

And...Country Canine in Limehouse, Ontario (I must go check out where it is) has just placed an order which they will be receiving on Tuesday. How terrible...I don't have Deb's phone number but you can reach her by email.

------------------------------------------------------------

We're off to the annual meeting and celebration for Canines With A Cause tonight...one of the charities I like to support.

And...if I'm very, very good...maybe a nice dinner with my favourite man!

Have a good weekend everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - natural food for dogs! I had no idea. A lot of companies are producing more organic choices - I know 1-800-Flowers does.

Barking Biscuit said...

Wow - I hate it when companies advertise in my comment section. Some blogs display ads. I don't. There's a reason for that.

Angelique said...

What the heck...so Claire gets paid to intrude on peoples blog...not very nice.
Anyway...Congratulations!!