Friday, October 12, 2007

Toodles

I photographed our Virginia Creeper vine yesterday morning. I've been thinking for over a week that I wanted to do this. On the way to collect our morning paper, I glanced over at our fence and there weren't many leaves left on the vines. The red leaves are glorious....love them.
I like this photo...reminds me of a star. Good for wishing.

I have this little idea in my mind that involves stars and wishing. I'll work on it when we return from our impromptu trip down to Nova Scotia.

Finally, finally, I finished my little PIF project. My last PIF is on its way to Corline. I'll post a pic of it when I return...she should receive it by then (don't want to spoil the surprise).

So...we're off...leaving tonight at 3 am. We're taking Cassie with us and leaving our son to look after the rest of the crew at home. (we thought it might be just a little early to leave her behind) Cody will have fun house sitting and dog and cat sitting (actually, he's probably very happy to have the house to himself for a while!)

Have a great weekend, and we'll talk in 10 days or so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, Thank you so much for the lovely surprise. It is beautiful and so nice, ready to be framed. I must confess that I need to "regroup" and backup for my part of the PIF. But I will follow through. Love your blog and your great company. Wish you continued success!

Felicia said...

Beautiful!