Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Name The Pumpkin Biscuit Contest Results

Thanks to all of you for your response to our contest and your wonderful name suggestions. We received 64 name suggestions, but only a handful of votes. I had a tough time deciding, so I left it up to my tag designer to choose.

One of the things us non designer people don't think about...some names are just too long to fit on the tag! Anyway, my designer (Brian) has a motto...keep it simple. The cleaner and less cluttered the better is his policy.

So, here it is:
Pumpkin Please! was suggested by two people: Kim and Christine. They'll both be receiving a Barking Biscuit gift pack as soon as our new tags are printed.

To everyone who sent us a name suggestion: please don't be disappointed. We'll send you a free Barking Biscuit button pin just for playing. If you want one, please email me with your mailing address. Let me know what kind of pin you want...our logo pin (choice of apple green, kelly green, olive green, golden yellow, orange, light blue, dark pink) or our cat logo pin (choice of apple green, golden yellow, orange, light blue, dark pink).

Now I'm off to pack a bunch of Christmas orders! Ho Ho Ho.

3 comments:

Angelique said...

love the name and that is so true in regards to keeping it simple. Cute photo too.

Christine said...

I think the name is perfect. :)

Anonymous said...

i think the name is very appropriate!
i like too "trick or treat?"