Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Good & Bad

::Good::This little cutie is Lily, photo by Kendra.
::Bad::I've had this photo for weeks and weeks. Sorry for not posting it sooner Kendra!
::Good::We're back from a fabulous trip down to Nova Scotia...just a little break away that I needed.
::Bad::Oh my gosh, I've been working my not so little behind off since we've returned. I knew it was a bad time to go away but sometimes you just have to pay the price for something you really want to do. Lots of late nights ahead.
::Good::Lots of my stores have ordered well ahead, so I don't have to go absolutely bonkers all at once.
::Good::My new Pumpkin Please! tags are finally ready. We picked them up from the printer yesterday and they look fabulous.
::Bad::I promised 100 sample packs to a fundraiser on Saturday and was waiting for the new tags since it's a dog Hallowe'en Party...Pumpkin dog biscuits seemed to be appropriate. Another late night packaging them up so I can deliver them tomorrow.
::Good::I spent some time with the other Paws for Charity women today. We're all so busy, but it was great to take a little breather. Meeting with them always recharges my creative batteries...Char, Julie, and Sue are truly inspirational.
::Bad::I'm out of biscuits again. Another trip to the bakery tomorrow for another car load...500 pounds of biscuits.
::Good::Another new store this week...The Great Canadian Gift Co will be receiving their shipment of Barking Biscuits tomorrow. Yay!

1 comment:

Angelique said...

what a cute picture! Congrats on the new store!