Monday, January 14, 2008

Milestones

Cinder is our Giant Schnauzer. We've been a little concerned about her health for a while now, but she has surprised us. Cinder had her 12th birthday on January 11th and she's going strong. Well, her heart is still going strong...and her big bark is still going strong...but she is pretty shaky getting around.

We love her to bits. She's our GS with a GIANT heart.

Another milestone we're celebrating this year...it's the 10th anniversary (yes 10 years!) for The Barking Biscuit. When I started baking dog biscuits in my home oven 10 years ago, I never dreamed I would be selling dog biscuits for 10 years. It goes to show that you never know where life is going to take you.

So...a BIG THANK YOU to all our friends and customers! You are the ones who have made our 10 years a big success. 2008 promises to be an exciting year!

2 comments:

Angelique said...

Congrats on 10 years, that's awesome! Cinder is very cute.

Christine said...

First, let me say Happy Birthday to Cinder. She is a magnificent dog. I'm glad I got to meet her.

Second, 10 years with your business! Congratulations.